A Southern Trust partnership will help you maximise the benefits from your gaming operation.
Click here to find your local representative
- We will ensure that your payments are maximised whilst ensuring we all work within the regulatory requirements.
- We have three options for venue rental payment available. Which one is going to work best for you?
- We believe that the right environment for your patrons can help optimize the profitability of your gaming machines.
- We offer a choice in gaming and will tailor make a package to fit your needs. We are not limited by who or where we get our gaming machines from.
- It's your float and you need to be able to balance it. We offer a free float management software package that will not only help you balance your float but also provides all the relevant forms as well as machine performance information.
- Online secure acess to venue reports including monthly venue statements, arrears, weekly banking and machine performance.
- The venue operators section also provides important information you need to know for your gaming operation.
- Our dedicated team provide training and support for all aspects of gaming machine operation, management and harm minimisation requirements.
- We have in place for all venues service contracts for the ongoing maintenance and technical support that is needed with gaming machines and jackpots.
Supporting your local community
- 95% of funds raised at your venue are spent in your area on a wide variety of community organisations. Your efforts will support sport, education, arts and culture, community, health and welfare.
- 5% of the funds are used to support national organisations that provide benefits to all new Zealanders.
Supporting Local Business
- We use local suppliers for goods and services whenever possible. We also encourage funding recipients to spend application funding locally. This widens the benefits generated via your venue across your community.
We will provide you with an obligation free appraisal of your gaming operation even if you think that what you currently have is okay.